- Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase – Drapers
- UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn – Property Magazine International
- Does the local shopping centre still have a future? – Retail Gazette
- Queensgate shopping centre is up for sale – Peterborough Telegraph
- Kennedy Wilson and Varde buy UK shopping centres for £250m – CITY A.M.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
See on Scoop.it – glazingrefurb.com Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase Drapers Retail sales for the 12 months to September 30 were up 1.9% at Westfield London and 7.3% at Stratford City, or 4.5% overall. The two shopping … Continue reading