- Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase – Drapers
- UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn – Property Magazine International
- Does the local shopping centre still have a future? – Retail Gazette
- Queensgate shopping centre is up for sale – Peterborough Telegraph
- Kennedy Wilson and Varde buy UK shopping centres for £250m – CITY A.M.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
See on Scoop.it – glazingrefurb.com UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn Property Magazine International Knight Frank’s UK Shopping Centre Investment report highlighted another strong quarter with robust number of deals in Q3. See on www.property-magazine.eu